Mock Oral Exam Application Form
Deadline: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a space-available basis
To register for the Mock Oral Examinations and to be eligible for the Gore sponsored scholarship, you must complete the following:
- Register for the Annual Meeting. Meeting registration (under separate subscription) is required unless excused by a letter from your Program Director.
- Complete this form. All fields in bold below are REQUIRED to finalize your registration.
- Mock Oral Exam Registration is NOT strictly on a first come first serve or priority basis
- Priority will be given to Vascular Surgery Residents in their final year approaching the Vascular Surgery Boards
- Slots will be filled with comparable, priority, candidates prior to and approaching the deadline, until they are full.
- If you are a Vascular Surgery Resident in your final year, approaching to Vascular Surgery Boards, we highly recommend you apply early.
- You will be notified about the status of your application in the beginning of December.