Mock Oral Exam Application Form
Application Deadline: Monday, November 1, 2021
Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
To register for the Mock Oral Examinations and to be eligible for the Gore sponsored scholarship, you must complete the following:
- Register for the Annual Meeting. Meeting registration is required unless excused by a letter from your Program Director.
- Complete this form. All fields in bold below are REQUIRED to finalize your registration.
- Priority will be given to Vascular Surgery Residents and Fellows in their final year of training, approaching the Vascular Surgery Boards
- As the available slots will be granted to high priority applicants on a rolling basis, it is possible that these will fill prior to November 1, so applicants would be best served by not waiting to the deadline!
- To emphasize the last point: if you are a Vascular Surgery Resident in your final year, approaching to Vascular Surgery Boards, we highly recommend you apply early.
- You will be notified about the status of your application by November 15th.